Your safety is our top priority. We are committed to producing a safe event for our attendees, exhibitors, suppliers, and staff. We are carefully monitoring the vaccination rollout, government guidelines and public health regulations to ensure the event will be a safe place to interact and conduct business. As part of our commitment, we have developed COVID-19 safety protocols and best practices based on the most recent Government of Ontario Regulations and mandates. This page will be updated as further changes or updates are issued by the Government of Ontario or The International Centre.
Last Updated December 9, 2021
Prior to the Show
- We strongly advise all attendees to pre-register as we will be mailing show badges to pre-registered attendees in advance of the show. This will allow attendees to avoid registration counters and congestion upon arrival as there will be separate and quicker entrance points for all badge holders.
- If you are feeling sick, experiencing symptoms or had exposure to COVID-19, please do not attend ATMS.
- Please bring your own face covering if not medically exempt.
For International Attendees, including those from the USA:
- The ArriveCAN App must be downloaded and completed upon arrival to Canada. Please save your information in the app.
- For further information visit travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
Arriving at ATMS:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination with photo ID will be required.
- A COVID-19 screening is also required. This can be completed by downloading a QR code or answering questions verbally.
During the Show:
- Face coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Event space will be cleaned more frequently and daily disinfection will take place in public areas.